Sunday, June 17, 2012

Bar Crawls and Friends

Last Saturday I met up with a friend for lunch on St. Charles Ave. for a good salad and a beer.  My healthy afternoon turned into a crazy night.  Since I was already on St. Charles I decided to meet up with my roommate, Ryan, who was participating in the 610 Stompers Bar Crawl.  So I hopped on the streetcar and got off at Fat Harry's where I found hundreds of people with matching t-shirts, mustaches, and beers dancing down the street to their next stop on their crawl.  It was crazy, everyone was drinking, dancing, and just crowding one of the busier streets in the city.  It poured down rain, I got soaked, but that did not stop me from dancing from one bar to the next with the crowd.  It was a lot of fun and I got to make friends with some of Ryan's friends.  Needless to say I did absolutely nothing on Sunday until Ryan convinced me to go running with him.

This past Friday night Chiso and I went out for drinks, and to find out how small this city (world) actually is, we ran into a bunch of people from work.  It was completely random, but we happened to all be at the same bar.  It was a lot of fun, we all decided to hang out together and head down to a late night bar for some dancing.  It's even smaller of a world because once we got there we ran into one of Chiso's co-workers.  It was a completely random night, but a good time in the Garden District that night.

No comments:

Post a Comment